A restaurant is nothing without it's purveyors, supporters, and professional friends. We are proud to know and work with all of them.
- Verrill FarmsThe best in the business. My oldest farm connection. I feel truly privileged to work with them.
- Two Fields FarmMy number one Rozzie connection. If you don't know Johanna...
- Fornax BakeryChris and Kim are a true hidden jewel for solid honest bread making.
- Jim's Organic CoffeeMike Bean and crew keep it real. The product speaks for itself. Thanks for getting me through the first two years of twins.
- Georges Bank SeafoodMax. The only fish purveyor I have never had to refuse or return. That's saying a lot with the crooks who are in that business.
- Mayflower BreweryGood honest brew. And Marissa keeps it real with hard work and no stupid beer rep mistakes. Go Bruins.
- D’ArtagnanFine purveyor of lots of expensive shit, but also our Mennonite chickens, whole pigs, and the odd and ends we are able to bring into our price point..
- Anson MillsCatherine's sweet southern voice and cooking tips for heirloom grains keep me coming back.
- The Sausage MakerOur number one source for all things meat. Buffalo represent.
- Ben's Wild Mushroom'sIf you can find him and you have time to talk, he is your man.
- Capone's FoodsWho is John Galt? Who cares when the pasta and company is this good.
- Hungry MotherMy peeps. Much love to all. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.
- Razor's Barber ShopAnthony and Joey give the best cut in town in the coolest spot.Me "Why did you paint the shop lime green?"Anthony "Because I wanted to." Hell yeah! 8 years and I will go nowhere else.
- Hemlock InkThe people that put our logo on the back of the coolest cats in Rozzie.
- Light Design and NeonThe man behind the neon. A true experience I can only express in blog format. It makes it.
- Image Conscious StudiosOur logo, menus & website. The best in the business. Get in before you only speak to (and afford) their apprentices.
- S.M. Sneider
- Fleet Fruit
- J.N. Kidd
- Partners in HealthNO ONE works harder then them for the greatest cause in the world, saving lives in the worlds poorest places. No excuses, no money wasted, nothing but 100%. We admire, give to, and are motivated by them.
- Martha's Vineyard Spearpoint OystersStraight from the source. Briny and delicious.
- Sky8 Shrimp FarmThe best in the business. My oldest farm connection. I feel truly privileged to work with them.
- Bully Boy DistillersYour neighborhood distillers, keepin' it turnt up since day one.
- Chip-In FarmWhy do we have the best brunch around? Peep the eggs from Chip-In Farm and see.
- Brambly FarmsDelivering our famed whole pigs from right up the street in Norfolk.
Stanley and Priscilla, the Jekyl and Hyde of the meat purveying world.
"Has anyone ever told you you look like Mark Wahlberg?" The rest is history.
Chocolate, baking and dry goods, and lots of nice people who get it done.